Friday, April 3, 2015
This is a t-shirt I made for my oldest son, who happens to be a Brony and got a little jealous of his brothers t-shirt I made of Discord a while back. His Favorite is Apple Jack.
My first attempt at this was a complete failure! I mixed the bleach with water I over sprayed, because I didn't see the bleach reaction. It made the t-shirt all wet and all I got was a white blob. As you can see the t-shirt my son is wearing is different from the instructional pictures.
What You Will Need
Picture Of your favorite My Little Pony Character
Peel and stick shelving paper
- Find a picture of your favorite MLP on the net.
- Print it out. For this t-shirt I had it on two pieces of paper (set your printer to do this)
- Glue and paste together
- Use spry adhesive and light spay the back of the paper and stick onto peel and stick shelving paper
- With an exacto knife, on a cutting board, cut out the cutie marks. save the cutouts
- Cut out the pony
- Use chalk to mark the stencil's position on the t-shirt. Peel and stick the shelving paper stencil onto the t-shirt
- Using the "pony cutout" place it back into the stencil . Peel the backing of the cutie marks and place into the hole of the "pony cutout" so it sticks to the t-shirt
- Remove the "pony cutout" the cutie marks remain on the t-shirt
- Put piece of cardboard into the t-shirt to protect the back of the shit. Fill a spray bottle with bleach. Do NOT water down
- Put a garbage bag on the surface you want to protect. Lightly spray the t-shit. It takes about 2 to 3 minutes for the bleach to work for this t-shit I only sprayed 2 times
- Remove the stencil. Rinse the bleach out in the sink or on the rinse cycle on your washing machine
- Hang to dry